The track will be focused on theoretical as well
as practical studies dealing with deterministic chaos. Contributions can
be focused on analysis as well as synthesis and control of chaotic
Also contributions about communication via chaos are welcome.
Papers can be from different fields of applications such physics, biology,
astronomy, chemistry, telecommunication, mechanical engineering,
artificial intelligence and other areas of science and industry.
The main aim of this track is to provide the people interested in chaos
with an opportunity to exchange information and new ideas and to discuss
new developments in the field of deterministic chaos.
The track covers different topics related to deterministic chaos
- Control of chaotic/complex systems
- Experimental chaos
- Synchronization of delay systems, chaotic delay systems
- Synchronization in biology
- Brain dynamics, chaos in small world networks
- Chaos and evolutionary algorithms
- Signal transmission via deterministic chaos
- Chaotic system reconstruction and identification
- Neural networks and chaos
- Randomness and chaos