This track will be focused on modeling and simulation in molecular
bringing together scientists from such areas as molecular biology itself,
bioinformatics, computational and mathematical (or theoretical) biology,
nucleic acid chemistry, protein chemistry and medicine.
We invite people to submit papers covering descriptive and predictive
used in molecular biology as well as spatial or dynamic models of
molecules and the processes in which they carry out their functions.
This track will cover topics including:
- Gene regulatory models
- Secondary structure prediction
- Simulation of protein folding
- Simulation of oligonucleotide binding, triplex DNA formation
- In silico PCR (PCR simulation)
- Prediction of protein and DNA binding
- Nucleic acid and protein dynamics
Simulation of biological processes without a significant macromolecular
component should not be presented here.